BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

new art dolls

this has been a busy month for me and time just seems to be flying by...garden planting and regular spring cleaning...preparing for the upcoming summer season has put my blogging on hold but as always i'm still creating art and art dolls... that is a part of my daily life...i wake up daily with an inner desire...a yearning to grow as an artist and to learn new skills and practice them incorperating each new thing or idea into what i may be working on at the time providing more depth and detail i hope to each and every thing i create..that is the goal any way...here are two my of my latest art dolls...one is the mad hatter and the second is a character art doll in victorian dress...i'm working on makind my very own little cloth and clay doll shoes and both are wearing a pair...i hope you like them....

0 comments: