BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

wanna see my stitches

march third i had my second surgery in five months....this one was on my right wrist and hand...ouch...but can you believe...its onlysixteen days later and its almost completely healed....yea!!!! of course i'm still working on several things but have no wip pictures...just this ugly pic of my stitches....hard to hold my hand steady to take photos...and i'm waiting for a brand new camera to come UPS from Best Buy...so the very second it comes in the mail i'll take some great pictures of some yummy colored bracelets i've made from polymer clay...i've been working on hand made beads and having a great time creating different designs...can't wait to share new photo's but until then....wanna see my stitches?

0 comments: